- Why do you look so sad?
- Because you speak to me in words, and I look at you with feelings.
- I can’t have a real conversation with you. You never have ideas, only feelings.
- That’s not true. There are ideas inside feelings.
- Okay. Let’s try to have a serious conversation. You tell me what you like, what you want, and I’ll do the same. Go on. You start.
- Flowers... animals... the blue of the sky... music. I don’s know – everything. What about you?
- Ambition... hope... the way things move... accidents. What else? Well everything.
Pierrot le fou (1965), Jean-Luc Godard